Creative Critical Reflection

How does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues ?

The conventions my project uses are the types of shots used and the common theme of the entire thing. I use the same type of shots. By either taking a steady shot or doing a pan or zooming in. The whole theme of the commercial is a home feel.  This represents to more of a mature adulting audience who need just an easier and quicker way for things to get done. Most people don't need this but they just choose to do this a certain way.

How does your product engage with audiences AND how would it be distributed as a real media text? 

My product engages with the audience by showing simple and normal at home tasks and things people usually do on a regular basis. It would be distributed as real media text by showing the product and the way it was presented to the audience. 

How did your production skills develop through this project? 

My production skills developed because i used different angles and lighting. I also had to do alot more editing which was a bit more advanced than the other ones. I had to cut the clips so they lined up correctly and put them in the right order. I put more effort into this project also. There was a lot more of a thought process to this. How this whole project was done is completely different from my last project.

How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware, and online- in this project? 

I integrated technology by first using my phone to film all of my scenes for my project. Then i moved all of my footage over to my lap top by importing it onto my computer. Next i took it and put it onto my editing app for it to further to be edited. Lastly once all the editing was done i downloaded the commercial to my computer and saved it to a file and added it to my blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

Genre research : Comedy

Genre Research: Before i fall