My Commercial


This is my Commercial for Amazon Alexa.  I wanted my commercial to be similar like other amazon commercials. This was quite different for me mostly because I'm not used to doing stuff like this. I had to learn how to edit my clips together and cut them at the right times so i could  add them in at the end. Alexa is used to ask to do simple tasks such as look up recipes, turn off lights, play music and a lot more. Many families have an amazon Alexa in their homes. The specific type of Alexa used was an echo dot which is the smaller version. Lots of people already have an Alexa and it just keeps growing and growing. This device is very helpful to most people and can also do lots of things for them. Many people love using Alexa around the world. Older people often use Alexa as well to help them be reminded of things they have to do or when to take medication. They also use it as a form of calling since they cant always figure out how to use a cell phone. This was also very different compared to my last project. In this project i had to create multiple different clips. The first video i ever did i just had to do simple quick clips of interviews. This time i had to come up with a product and a concept. I had to make sure the lighting and angles were also good too. This was quite more complicated than the other projects I've done. There was more preparing for this too. I really enjoyed this change though it was fun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

Genre research : Comedy

Genre Research: Before i fall