starting the final task

 My name is zoe zeilmann and i am in 10th grade. I have been taking this class since August and I have been learning alot more than I knew before. I have decided to work by myself on this project. The reason for this is because im more of an independent person. I like to do things at my own pace and my own way i just find it easier. I’m all for team work but for big projects like this im aware it could be easier but also people have a lot of ideas and it can be harder to make decisions. I find AICE Media fun because i get to try new things and learn lots of new things. There’s a lot of creativity that goes into film making in how things are put together. I have a very creative imagination and i like trying out new things which is why i like AICE Media. This class helps bring out something new in me because its not in my comfort zone. I like to share my ideas with people when i know i wont use them and im aware that may sound selfish but its true. If i know i wont be using certain ideas or wont use them in the future or have my plan set in place i will share my ideas. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

Genre research : Comedy

Genre Research: Before i fall