Planning Blog

Planning blog 

Location: In my commercial instead of doing it in multiple different locations. I'm going to do one of the heart warming commercials and ill just be filming in different locations of my house. There will be a variety of rooms being used such as the living room, kitchen, bedroom, and the backyard. There might be an added location of outside but just momentarily for the workout scene.

Props: For my props since this commercial will be more heart warming I'll just be using whats already inside of the house. It will be like i'm just doing simple daily tasks. For example I'll be using a cutting board while in the kitchen, a vacuum while "cleaning" the living room. Using the bed and blankets as if you are going to bed. L
ast using a yoga mat for the workout scene.

Costumes: For my costumes it will just be in casual generic clothes like nice jeans and a casual shirt. The whole idea is you're in the comfort of your own home. One of the scenes will be as if they are going to bed so they will also be in their pajamas because you wear your pajamas to bed. last workout clothes such as black leggings and a grey workout shirt.

Back up plan: No one ever plans for anything to ever go wrong especially in their own home. I want to always be prepared so I don't have a panic when something goes wrong. Just in case something does go wrong I'll just do a simple commercial such as in one room and nothing to fancy just in the kitchen doing some cooking and asking Alexa to do a simple task.

Schedule: 

On 10/24 i will start the filming process and film the first few parts on this day. 

On 10/25 i will finish filming the rest of my commercial and re shoot any scene that might have to be re shot. 

On 10/26 i will put all the footage on my computer and go over it all just to check it 

On 10/27 i will edit all of the footage and finish a majority of it. 

On 10/28 I will re watch the whole thing and fix anything that need to be done.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

Genre research : Comedy

Genre Research: Before i fall