Filming Blog

 On October 24 I started filming my commercial. Due to some complications i could not film with other people so i needed to make some adjustments. As the director i had to make do with what i had and instead of going to plan B i just changed the way the commercial will be filmed. I did the commercial in a POV perspective so instead of there being actors. Each scene shows the Alexa in a different location and then at the end it returns back to the end of each scene made before. There is no person to be seen in the commercial just the task and Alexa. Since there was no one in my commercial i did not need any costumes or make up. I did have to use props just like i said i would in my planning blog. I got all of the props i wanted to use and set them up accordingly. When filming there was no tripod used mainly because it is supposed to be point of view shots so it just makes sense. All of my shots look the same because it supposed to be a simple form of commercial. The filming overall was pretty easy especially because there were no actors to take care of. I made sure all areas were clean and presentable. Since i filmed in my own home it wasnt hard to make sure everything was in order. I also made sure that it was a quiet and un disturbed environment to work in. I had to make sure all the different types of lighting worked. I also made sure the lighting worked with the angles. Filming did not take long at all maybe about an Hour in total. Although the filming wasn't too troubling i did have to edit the whole thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

Genre research : Comedy

Genre Research: Before i fall