Filming pt 2

 Over the weekend i had my friend come over to film my music video. It didnt go as planned when i was filming but i still made do with what i could. We went to a majority of the locations i had planned for but some of them were hard because it was night and the streets were filled. We did have to adjust and put masks on due to covid but we made it work. We filmed everything in two days and tried our best to film everything that we need. We filmed at night and during mid day when there was people around so it didnt look too empty. I tried my best to get multiple different angles to add and make it less boring. Im not the best videographer so it was a little difficult for me. Ive done several projects so im getting more used to all this filming stuff but im still learning alot as i continue. Im trying out new techniques as i do each projects and so this time i tried a lot of different ones. I took shots from the back the front and the side. I walked in front of the person to get the front angles and make sure it was good. Since im still figuring it all out my shots are a little shaky and unsteady. I also dont have a tripod i could use to film so thats also a big factor. Since we were outside and in different settings it was hard to control the lighting of the scenes. I tried my best to figure out where the lighting was coming from and where it looked best. Most of the time the lighting would be pretty good. The sun was always in the right spot. Overall i learned alot more this time than every other time overall.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

Genre research : Comedy

Genre Research: Before i fall