Music video


This project definitely was not easy to make. It took lots of time and effort to do and the editing was a lot of work. There were many ups and downs during this but i tried to make the best of it. There were many challenges mainly when all my previous footage got deleted. I wish i could have used that but i just had to make the best of my situations. Although it had its challenges i had fun making this video it was definitely a new experience for me. I learned lots of new things such as different filming techniques and different ways of editing. I tried my best during this although it didn't come out the way i wanted it to i am still happy with the outcome. I think whats most important is that in satisfied and proud of the way i did it. I always like to look on the bright side of things and make the best out of bad situations. The way the video is filmed is the young lady is walking around in places she used to go with the girl she loves. She's remenicing the old times that she misses. She wishes she could have them back and although the relationship was challenging shed rather face the challenges then, be without her. Im really greatful for the people who helped me with this video. Without them i wouldn't have gotten this done and gotten the results i did. I may not relate to this song personally but i know people who could. This song isn't just for those in relationships with the same gender but also for those who are struggling with their relationships. Overall this video was a fun experience and i'm happy with what i learned from it. Not everything is bright and happy but its important to look on the bright side.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing

Genre research : Comedy

Genre Research: Before i fall